You have no items in your shopping cart.
Intermec CK1 Handheld Computers
The CK1 handheld computer is a programmable data collection device that can run both preloaded and custom applications, on a Linux operating system. The device has a convenient design that makes data collection almost effortless. With a number of features that set it apart from others in the market, the CK1 boasts a flash drive to store files and applications. The ergonomic 29 key keyboard and LCD backlit screen offer a user-friendly interface.
Features of the CK1 handheld computer include the following.
- Ergonomic and lightweight design offers easy single-handed operation
- Choice or integrated bar code scanner, or imager
- Generously sized backlit LCD screen with 160x160 pixel display, offers flexibility in application design
- Ergonomic keyboard, with 29 keys
- Screen supports double-byte characters, user-programmable fonts, and bitmap graphics
- Easy to customize, with flexible rapid development tool
- Linux based operating system
- 67 MHz processor offers support for large look-up tables or data storage
- Buzzer offers audio feedback during usage
- Choice of data communication docks
As an Authorized Intermec Reseller (Honors Partner), we only advertise MSRP (list price) on Intermec Mobile Products (including Intermec CK1 Handheld Computers) as part of their MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policy. To get the actual price of an item, please call one of our Barcode specialists at (714)922-1140.