You have no items in your shopping cart.
Intermec CK30C Handheld Computers
The CK30C is the terminal that offers an exceptional combination of best-in-class features and functionality; features that will put your business in a good position to operate the reliable legacy applications that keep your business running today, and it will also prove to be an effective bridge to transition to the upgraded software that may be implemented at a later date. The CK30C delivers reliability and also features new linear imagers and laser scanners that are a good choice for arm's length scanning applications. With an ergonomic form, the CK30C offers comfort and flexibility. With a seamless blend of features and the high levels of performance that you'd expect from the industry standard Microsoft Windows CE .NET operating system, application developers will embrace the minimal memory use, and be able to wholly customize the GUI to meet the needs of the business and the end user.
Features of the CK30C include the following.
- Backlit VGA display, with touch screen
- Reduces complexity and minimizes memory requirements
- Added features in order to enhance mobile data collection, including simplified menu system
- Windows CE .NET operating system
- Intel Xscale PXA255 processor
- Ergonomic design
- Integrated 1D (standard, long range) / 2D Intermec scanning technology
- Cisco compatible 802.11b/g radio with industry standard wireless security protocols
- Non-Incendive option for hazardous locations
The CK30C is an appealing upgraded platform, with its unparalleled mix and match operability. It can not only readily operate legacy applications, but it can assist your business with making strides toward the future technologies that will launch your business ahead of your competitors.
As an Authorized Intermec Reseller (Honors Partner), we only advertise MSRP (list price) on Intermec Mobile Products (including Intermec CK30C Handheld Computers) as part of their MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policy. To get the actual price of an item, please call one of our Barcode specialists at (714)922-1140.