You have no items in your shopping cart.
Intermec CK61 Mobile Computers
The CK61 offers several options for data exchange between, including high-speed Ethernet connections, USB host and client, as well as RS-232 serial connections. A feature that is exclusive to this device is the onboard non-volatile memory, also known as Persistent Storage, protects data, databases, and applications in the event that the batteries are wholly depleted. One additional feature that is unique to the CK61 is that is it available with a choice of either Microsoft Windows CE or Microsoft Windows Mobile. Your decision will be based upon your need to customize your applications and also on your need to control the end-user experience. Windows CE offers a much more customizable solution, while Windows Mobile offers a much more standard platform, which offer an enterprise solution.
Features of the CK61 include the following.
- Boasts a rugged design, for many years of reliable service
- Offers a choice between Windows CE or Windows Mobile operating system
- Non-volatile storage in order to protect valuable data
- SDIO card slot
- Keypads choices are 32-key with large numeric keys or 58-key with full alphanumeric keys; each with LED backlighting
- LED backlit QVGA display, with touchscreen; enabling graphical interface and text-based applications
- 802.11b/g radio with choice in wireless security protocols
- Lithium-ion battery, offers a full day of use
With an easy combination of strength, power, and speed, the CK61 offers the solution for your business mobile computing needs.
As an Authorized Intermec Reseller (Honors Partner), we only advertise MSRP (list price) on Intermec Mobile Products (including Intermec CK61 Mobile Computers) as part of their MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policy. To get the actual price of an item, please call one of our Barcode specialists at (714)922-1140.