You have no items in your shopping cart.
Intermec CK61ex Mobile Computers
Tough route environments require tough mobile computing solutions. Intermec's CK61ex delivers with a rugged design that is certain to provide your business with years of reliable service. Incorporating next generation processor power, and an operating system providing the ability to run complex application solutions, the CK61ex also features a non-volatile storage system that is designed to protect data in the event of power loss. A feature that is unique to both the CK61 and the CK61ex is that they are available with a choice of either Microsoft Windows CE or Microsoft Windows Mobile. Your decision will be based upon your need to customize your applications and also on your need to control the end-user experience. Windows CE offers a much more customizable solution, while Windows Mobile offers a much more standard platform, which offer an enterprise solution.
Features of the CK61ex include the following.
- Boasts a rugged design, for many years of reliable service
- Offers a choice between Windows CE or Windows Mobile operating system
- Non-volatile storage in order to protect valuable data
- SDIO card slot
- Keypads choices are 32-key with large numeric keys or 58-key with full alphanumeric keys; each with LED backlighting
- LED backlit QVGA display, with touchscreen; enabling graphical interface and text-based applications
- 802.11b/g radio with choice in wireless security protocols
- Lithium-ion battery, offers a full day of use
With an effortless blend of strength, power, and speed, the CK61ex offer a rugged solution for your mobile computing needs.
As an Authorized Intermec Reseller (Honors Partner), we only advertise MSRP (list price) on Intermec Mobile Products (including Intermec CK61ex Mobile Computers) as part of their MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policy. To get the actual price of an item, please call one of our Barcode specialists at (714)922-1140.