You have no items in your shopping cart.
Intermec CN2B Mobile Computers
Rugged and reliable, the ultra-mobile CN2B fits neatly into a shirt pocket; making it a good solution for a number of mobile computing needs. Running the Microsoft Windows Mobile operating system, the CN2B is a good choice for a number of applications where your business needs support for mission-critical applications that require real-time results. The CN2B utilizes the Intermec EV10 linear scan engine, with 3.3V low power operation to minimize battery drainage, for a number of mobile computing applications. Unlike others in the market, the CN2B does not have any moving parts or a laser diode, which will ensure that the imager has a longer life than its counterparts. The CE .NET operating system ensures efficient memory use, while affording application developers the ability to develop a customized user interface solution. It also offers the ability to readily support legacy systems, while paving the way to support the development of future application solutions.
Features of the CN2B include the following.
- Pocket-sized form factor, providing the ultimate in portability
- Thin profile is suitable as both a rugged data collection computer and a management tool
- Microsoft Windows CE .NET operating system
- Intel XScale PXA255 processor
- LED backlit VGA transflective display (240x320 pixels), with color touch screen
- Integrated stylus storage slot
- SD slot, to provide additional data storage, and back-up capabilities
- 128 MB SDRAM and 64 MB non-volatile Flash
- Support for web-based applications
- Elastomeric keypad with 10 key user navigation style or 18 key numeric layout.
- Integrated aggressive linear imaging technology, allows for the ability to read 1D barcodes rapidly and reliably
- High performing 802.11b/g radio, offering industry security standards
- Accessories include dust cover, holster, spare battery, hand strap, stylus kit, screen protector kit
Boasting an ergonomic design, the CN2 permits easy single-handed operation. The combined speed and power of the processor and operating system ensure the ideal balance of real-time data collection performance, with full-shift power management functionality.
As an Authorized Intermec Reseller (Honors Partner), we only advertise MSRP (list price) on Intermec Mobile Products (including Intermec CN2B Mobile Computers) as part of their MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policy. To get the actual price of an item, please call one of our Barcode specialists at (714)922-1140.