Key enterprise features
Because security is paramount for most organizations, the Junxion OS includes many LAN and WAN security features, including an IPsec compliant VPN. Other routing features ensure the Junxion Box can conform to and interoperate with the architecture of the existing enterprise network. When one cellular modem isn't sufficient for primary connectivity, the platform can support a second WAN connection (either a wireline link or a second Junxion Box), managed through the onboard WAN Juggler fail-over feature to provide uninterrupted connectivity.
Wireless WAN Features
The Junxion Box manages the WAN connection to cellular data networks. Wireless WAN features include:
- Removable cellular PC Card modems and select Express Cards with adapters
- Modems and data service available through wireless carriers and their agents
- Accepts wireline backhaul (DSL, T1, cable, etc.) via Ethernet port
- Supports custom connectivity
- Global DNS override
- Dynamic DNS client (supports DDNS services hosted by third parties)
- WAN Juggler™ integrated fail-over (for back-up)
- WAN Alive™ adjustable keep-alive feature maintains persistent cellular WAN connection
- IP passthrough setting passes public WAN IP address directly through to client device
|LAN Features JB-120g: 802.11b/g Ethernet 10/100 Mbit, 2 ports NAT with static or DHCP IP addressing Completely configurable LAN IP address Configurable DHCP server Port-forwarding ||Hardware Features PCMCIA card slot (external modem access) LED: power, status, Ethernet activity Outlet power adapter (12V, 1.25 amp) 2 Ethernet cables (crossover) FCC compliant Military spec durability (with Junxion Mounting bracket) 6.25"x10.25"x1.15" (case only) Integrated Wi-Fi/WAN antenna 20cm separation 2.25 lbs. with PC Card Modem Operating temp: 0 C to 60 C ||Administration Options Field Commander: optional remote monitoring |
configuring & updating Single-click firmware updates SNMP support Automatic modem detection & setup Device Manager, browser-based Ul No-cost firmware updates for new data cards Activity log accessible via Device Manager Signal strength meter via Device Manager Optional, customizable splash screen
Disclaimer: Information contained on this website is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed. As such, we neither warrant the accuracy nor accept any liability or responsibility for inaccurate information other than to correct the error(s) in the future. Additionally, all product pictures are for representative purposes only; the actual product shipped may vary.